BRAZIL: Mono Aspirin



Brazil, I’ll definitely go there once!  Even if I always write about places I’ve been in this case I can say that I know very much some things of the market due to a strong friendship, which now I really miss!!! Is so nice their melody when talking J
It is a booming market at the moment. But still many places are under development.
Last year while coursing my master in Milano, I shared my group with many Bayer workers (good friends now!). While working on a case study about packaging regarding Aspirin, a Brazilian college rise up the example of what is happening in some areas of this country with some products. She was surprised that in Italy you can only buy Aspirin on a carton pack with 20/30 units. In Brazil you can buy them one at a time. The power purchase of people in some areas is low and they can’t afford paying at once for more than what they need at that moment. And that’s why in Brazil you easily buy Aspirins by units.  And not only this other products like soap or shampoo can be bought there by mono dose.
We have this idea in mind that bigger packs  cost, but sometimes, it can be a big error! It is important to understand the power purchase of the population to find the correct RSP for a country.
Could it be a solution for the crisis happening now in Europe? Shall we move to small packs , that of course cost more (if you want to keep your margin healthy) but that are more affordable for people in the moment they need it?

Thanks  Brawn, Ganni, Nagni, Alli, Cirus!

No comments:

Post a Comment