SWITZERLAND: PUBLICITY ON SKI SLOPES


I have always thought that the billboards placed on the ski resorts are really a nice example of a well exploitation of a media space. As the little spots you can also find on the back side of the plane sofas, the billboards you find on a ski slops are very much oriented to a certain target which helps taking  the maximum advantage of its impacts.


Here some examples found last week on the slopes!
It's nice to see that many times are cars the the product diplayed on this kind of advertising, they look so nice under the snow, so cool, so safe! The other one that surprises me is  insurance companies that as well are popular there.

 
And of course I need to mention Rivella and Piz Buin which in this case are the classical expected ones on a swiss ski resort.
Rivella is almost the national drink in Switerladnd! I'v always find a Rivella logo when I ski in the Helvetic Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment